On Saturday afternoon 18 July 2020, the #DareToCare project team had a virtual meeting to discuss and plan the upcoming fun-filled weekend for young people.
Representatives of the core groups discussed how each session will need to look and function in order to reach the young people and make the content captivating for people between the ages of 15-35.
The agenda of the meeting included the following topics:
• Music (Friday and Sunday programmes).
• Fun activities on the Saturday morning.
• Platforms where the broadcast will be aired.
• The discussions for Saturday afternoon.
• Marketing the weekend on the various platforms.
The #DareToCare weekend, which takes place on 7-9 August, is just under 3 weeks away. All who are interested in joining are encouraged to complete the survey by clicking here. Registration forms will be made available at a later date. There is no registration fee, but participants are encouraged to make donations. All proceeds will go to the Masakhe Foundation.